Orthodontics » Invisalign "Nearly Invisible" Clear Braces
Invisalign® - the clear choice
Invisalign® can help to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns and studies have shown it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well.
Your treatment is nearly invisible, almost no-one will be able to tell you are wearing Invisalign®. You can smile more during as well as after your treatment and because you can remove Invisalign® you can eat and drink what you like.
So far over 480,000 patients worldwide have more reasons to smile –thanks to Invisalign®.
Clear, removable, comfortable
Invisalign® Clinically Effective
More than 10,000 doctors are prescribing Invisalign® as an innovative treatment for straightening teeth.
In addition to the aesthetic and comfort advantages, Invisalign® offers a number of significant clinical benefits including:
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign® is planned in advance your dentist can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished
- Improved periodontal health through better dental hygiene during treatment
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches
Only your dentist can advise whether Invisalign® is the best treatment for you.
- « Back to Orthodontics
The treatment process was excellent with consultations being very interesting and tailor made to suit any of my queries and questions.
The outcome of my treatment has been outstanding and has made such a difference to my confidence. I couldn’t be happier and would definitely recommend Invisalign to anyone!
Thank you very muchMr W.H. (Lincoln) - updated January 2013
The service and treatment has been superb. Tom is a fantastic dentist and the Invisalign treatment has had amazing results. I would recommend this treatment to anyone considering improving their smile.
S.M, Gainsborough, Nov 2012
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Nervous Patients